Areas of Practice
Real Estate Law
Wills & Estates
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Science (Mathematics Major), 1976
- University of Manitoba, Bachelor of Laws, 1979
I. Mark Stillman is a founding member of the firm and managing partner at Stillman LLP. Mark carries on a general solicitor’s practice with a focus on real estate, estates, and business law.
Mark is also an active member of several professional organizations and has been an active member of the Real Estate Practice Advisory Committee of the Law Society of Alberta. Mark also maintains active links to Edmonton’s Jewish community and has served on the Board of Edmonton’s Talmud Torrah Society.
- Edmonton District Representative, Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association (1990-1992)
- Served as Treasurer of the Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association for several years
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Real Property Section, Canadian Bar Association, Alberta Branch
- Member, Business Law Section, Canadian Bar Association, Alberta Branch
- Lecturer, Law Society of Alberta Bar Admission Course
- Examiner, Law Society of Alberta Bar Admission Course
- Member of the Audit Committee of the Law Society of Alberta (2005-2007)
- Member of the Real Estate Practice Advisory Committee of the Law Society of Alberta (2008-present)