Areas of Practice
Real Estate Law
Wills & Estates
- University of Alberta, Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction, 2011
- University of Alberta, Juris Doctor (J.D.), 2014
Katie is an associate lawyer at Stillman LLP. She carries on a general practice, with a focus on business law, wills and estate planning, estate administration, and real estate transactions. She has experience assisting clients with the purchase and sale of businesses, drafting contracts, commercial leasing matters and completing a variety of corporate transactions. She enjoys getting to know her individual clients, and assisting with legal issues that are also often very personal in nature. Drafting wills and other estate planning documents is one of her favorite ways to assist her clients in planning for the future.
Prior to joining the firm, Katie worked at the Alberta Municipal Government Board as a subdivision appeals case manager.
- Member of the Law Society of Alberta
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Edmonton Community Legal Foundation, Evening Clinic Volunteer Lawyer
- Resonate Music Foundation, Board Member