Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Law
- Employment Law
- Estate Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- University of Calgary, Bachelor of Arts, 1999
- University of Alberta, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) with Distinction, 2003
Christopher G. Hoose is a partner at Stillman LLP. Mr. Hoose carries on a general practice, with a focus on business law, real estate, personal injury, and corporate commercial litigation, generally. He has extensive experience at all levels of court in Alberta, and can be called upon as an efficient and effective advocate in a wide variety of situations.
Mr. Hoose also has experience assisting clients with a variety of business transactions. The needs of a business are complex, and can vary at different stages of a business, from inception to sale thereof. Chris understands this and is ready to step in at whatever stages are required, to advise, advocate and draft that which a business might require.
Mr. Hoose remains active in the community and is an avid golfer and coach of his children’s local ringette and hockey teams.
- Member of the Law Society of Alberta
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Edmonton Bar Association