Edmonton Employment Law
From hiring to termination, employment and human resources issues have become increasingly complex and can present unique challenges. We help clients navigate these issues with a view to achieving practical, common sense solutions.
The lawyers at Stillman LLP work with employers of various sizes throughout Edmonton and surrounding areas in developing and administering policies and best practices that align with the employer’s values and goals. We advise on existing, new and developing legal requirements, draft and enforce employment-related contracts, and represent clients in employment-related disputes and litigation.
We also advise and represent employees on concerns and disputes that arise in relation to their employment.
Our areas of experience include:
- Drafting and advising on employee and contractor agreements
- Drafting and advising on employments policies, and employer practices and procedures
- Advising on employment law considerations in the context of various corporate transactions
- Advising on employment standards, human rights and discrimination, and Workers Compensation Board matters
- Litigation, arbitration and mediation