Areas of Practice
- University of Alberta, Bachelor of Commerce and Administration, 1982
- University of Alberta, L.L.B., 1987
Mark has been practicing law for over thirty years. During that time he has developed a diverse litigation practice in various areas, including: construction disputes, personal injury, wrongful dismissal, and corporate and contractual disputes. Mark has appeared at all levels of court throughout the province. In addition to his litigation practice, Mark has developed significant corporate and estates practices.
A down to earth individual, Mark has a welcoming personality and takes pride in spending the necessary time with his clients to ensure their legal needs are fully addressed in a cost effective and timely manner.
Community involvement is and has been central to Mark’s life for decades. For over 20 years, he coached soccer and ringette at various levels. He has also served on boards including the Sturgeon Community Hospital Foundation and continues to be on the board at the Glendale Golf & Country Club.
In his spare time, Mark enjoys spending time with his wife, Tammy, and their three daughters, Sarah, Tasha, and Alexi. He also enjoys golfing at the Glendale Golf & Country Club with his wife and friends, cycling, and taking in some vitamin D in Arizona during the winter. Mark speaks Italian but admittedly understands it better than he speaks it.
- Member of the Law Society of Alberta
- Member of the Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association
- Chair of the CBA Construction Section (1993-1995)
- Director of the Glendale Golf & Country Club (1995-1998 and 2016-Current)
- President of the Glendale Gold & Country Club (2018-Present)
- Trustee of the Sturgeon Community Hospital Foundation (2012-2018)