Stillman LLP’s litigation team has extensive experience at all levels of court in Alberta and before various quasi-judicial administrative tribunals. We represent business and individuals to address disputes with other businesses, organizations, governments and individuals. We use our experience to assist clients in coming to the most effective solution to a dispute, whether that be by negotiations and settlement, mediation, arbitration or trial. No matter the route, clients can expect Stillman LLP’s litigation counsel to be committed to their case and to achieving the best result possible.
We have considerable experience in all aspects of pursuing and defending claims, including drafting pleadings and written argument, conducting questioning, trial and alternative dispute resolution. Our lawyers strive to balance passionate advocacy with professionalism to inspire your confidence throughout the process.
Our experience includes:
- corporate commercial litigation, including contract disputes and enforcement, real estate and transactional matters, and debt collection
- construction law and litigation, including builders liens, tendering disputes and bond claims
- claims in negligence
- products liability disputes
- defamation claims
- personal injury claims (for more information, please refer to our personal injury practice area)
- employment disputes (for more information, please refer to our employment law practice area)
- contested estates (for more information, please refer to our estate litigation practice area, and
- matrimonial and family law disputes (for more information, please refer to our family law practice area).